Dr. Swati Kumari
Post Quantum Cryptography
Post Quantum Cryptography
• PhD in Computer Science and Engineering from Thapar Institute of Engineering & technology, Patiala. (Thesis Submitted) 2022
o Concentration – Post Quantum cryptography
o Title - Post-Quantum Cryptography based Improved Security Mechanism for Resource-Constrained IoT devices
• B.E in Computer Science and Engineering in 2010 and M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra in 2015.
1. Assistant Professor@ CSED, Thapar University Patiala, India (Jan 2017 - present)
2. Assistant Professor @ CSED, Jharkhand Rai University, Ranchi (June 2015- Jan 2017)
3. Lecturer @ CSED, Cambridge Institute of Technology, Ranchi (Dec2011 - 2013)
4. Software developer @ Wipro Technology, New Delhi (Aug 2010 – Nov 2011)
Journal publications (SCI/SCIE)
• Swati Kumari, Maninder Singh, Raman Singh, Hitesh Tewari, "To Secure the Communication in Powerful Internet of Things Using Innovative Post-Quantum Cryptographic Method", Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering, 47:2419-2434, 2021. (Springer), SCIE, Impact Factor: 2.807
• Swati Kumari, "Enhancing the Quantum Communication Channel Using a Novel Quantum Binary Salt Blow-fish Strategy", Wireless Personal Communication,123, 1085-1102, 2022. (Springer), SCI, Impact Factor: 2.017
• Swati Kumari, Maninder Singh, Raman Singh, Hitesh Tewari, "Post-quantum cryptography techniques for secure communication in resource-constrained Internet of Things devices: A comprehensive survey", Software Practice and Experience, 1-49, 2022. (Springer), SCIE, Impact Factor: 3.2.
• Swati Kumari, Maninder Singh, Raman Singh, Hitesh Tewari, "Signature Based Merkle Hash Multiplication Algorithm to Secure the Communication in IoT Devices", Knowledge Based System, 2022. (Elsevier), Vol. 253, 109543 SCI, Impact Factor: 8.139. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knosys.2022.109543
• Swati Kumari, Maninder Singh, Raman Singh, Hitesh Tewari, "A post-quantum lattice-based lightweight authentication and code-based hybrid encryption scheme for IoT devices", Computer Networks, 2022. (Elsevier),SCIE, Impact Factor: 5.493. (Accepted)
Peer reviewer for Journals
• Journal of Supercomputing - Springer
• Wireless Personal communications- Springer
• Knowledge Based System- Elsevier
• Quantum Information Processing- Elsevier
International Conference Publications
1. N. Verma, Swati Kumari and P. Jain, "Post Quantum Digital Signature Change in IOTA to Reduce Latency in Internet of Vehicles (IoV) Environments," 2022 International Conference on IoT and Blockchain Technology (ICIBT), 2022, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICIBT52874.2022.9807757.
2. Swati Kumari, S Maurya “Development of Distributed E-Healthcare System Using Service Oriented Architecture” Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology held at JNU, Delhi. Print ISSN: 2393-9907 Online ISSN: 2393-9915.
3. Swati Kumari, S Maurya “Database Management System in Cloud Computing Environment” Advances in Computer Science and Information Technology held at JNU, Delhi. Print ISSN: 2393-9907 Online ISSN: 2393-9915.
4. Swati Kumari “Study Of Random Graph Models using Probabilistic Technique”, organized by CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF JHARKHAND. Feb 8-9 2014.
5. Swati Kumari, S Maurya “ACO as a load balancing technique in cloud computing, organized by NIST, Behrampur , Jan 2015.
6. Swati Kumari, S Maurya “Study of stochastic model for web graph using probabilistic technique”, organized by ITM Gwalior , Jan 2015.