Empirical Software, Computational bioinformatics, cognitive
- Ph.D. from Computer Engineering Department, IIT (BHU)-Varanasi, India in 2013.
- BE (Computer Engineering) from MIT Engineering College, BSR, UP, India with 75.1%.
Lists of Publications:
- Priya Arora, Ashutosh Mishra, Avleen Malhi, “N-semble based method for Parkinson’s disease gene
- identification”, Neural Computing and Applications, 2021 (SCIE: 5.606).
- Loveleen Kaur and Ashutosh Mishra, “A pragmatic framework for predicting change prone files
- using Machine Learning techniques with Java-based software”, Asia Pacific Journal of Information
- Systems,vol.30, no.3, pp 457-496, September2020.
- Loveleen Kaur and Ashutosh Mishra,” Cognitive complexity as a quantifier of version to version
- source code change: An empirical probe”, Information and Software Technology, Elsevier, vol. 106,
- pp 32-48 September 2019. (SCIE: 2.73).
- Loveleen Kaur and Ashutosh Mishra, “Software component and the semantic Web: An in-depth
- content analysis and integration history”, Journal of Systems and Software, Elsevier, vol. 125, pp
- 152-169, March 2017.(SCIE: 2.829)
- Nimesh Patel, Ashutosh Mishra,"Automated Leukaemia Detection Using Microscopic Images",
- Procedia Computer Science, Elsevier, vol. 58, pp 635-642, 2015.
- Ashutosh Mishra and Ramkumar B, “Intelligent Computation Methods to determine Genes related to Parkinson’s disease using Microarray Gene Expression Analysis”, International Conference on Artificial Intelligence: Theory & Applications (AITA-2021) at NIT Patna.
- Loveleen Kaur, Ashutosh Mishra, “A Comparative Analysis of Evolutionary algorithms for the prediction of Software Change”, IEEE 13th international conference on innovations in Information Technology (IIT’18), November 18-19, 2018, AI Ain, UAE .
- Kirti Sharma and Ashutosh Mishra, “Prediction of Parkinson's Disease Using Machine LearningTechniques”, e-journal - First Pan IIT International Management Conference – 2018.
- Dash and A. Mishra, "Detection of Parkinson Disorder Using Kinect Arm Movement - A Computational Based Approach," 2017 5th Intl Conf on Applied Computing and Information Technology/4th Intl Conf on Computational Science/Intelligence and Applied Informatics/2nd Intl Conf on Big Data, Cloud Computing, Data Science (ACIT-CSII-BCD, Hamamatsu, Japan, 2017, pp. 309-313, doi: 10.1109/ACIT-CSII-BCD.2017.21.
- Bharti and A. Mishra, "Prediction of Future Possible Offender's Network and Role of Offenders," 2015 Fifth International Conference on Advances in Computing and Communications (ICACC), Kochi, India, 2015, pp.159-162. doi: 10.1109/ICACC.2015.36
- Ashutosh Mishra and Vinayak Srivastava, “Multi agent paradigm used to complexity measure for perfective software maintenance”, Computer Science and Engineering (APWC on CSE), 2014 Asia-Pacific World Congress, Fiji, 2014.IEEE Xplore: DOI: 10.1109/APWCCSE.2014.7053834