Medical image processing, Machine learning, Deep learning, Digital image processing
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science and Engineering from Punjabi University, Patiala, India.
- Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from Punjabi University, Patiala, Punjab, India; 2011–13.
- Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from RIMT, Punjab Technical University, Punjab, India; 2007–11.
Presently working as Assistant professor in computer science and engineering department, Thapar institute of Engineering and Technology.
- Kaur, A., Kaur, L. & Singh, A. State-of-the-Art Segmentation Techniques and Future Directions for Multiple Sclerosis Brain Lesions. Arch Computat Methods Eng (Springer), IF:7.24, 2020. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11831-020-09403-7
- Amrita, Jaspreet Singh Cheema, Nirvair Neeru (2013) “A novel technique based on ant colony optimization for image stitching”, International journal of Advance and Innovative Research (IJAIR), 2(4): 1067-1072.
- Amrita, Jaspreet Singh Cheema, Nirvair Neeru (2013) “Detection and Removal of Noises in Iris Recognition System- A Review”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), 2(4): 463-471.
- Amrita, Nirvair Neeru (2013) “Study of Image Stitching using various models”, International journal of Advance and Innovative Research (IJAIR), 2(5): 452-457.
- Jaspreet Singh Cheema, Amrita, Sumandeep kaur (2013) “Malignant Breast Cancer Detection Method - A Review”, International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology (IJERT), 2(4): 1226-1230.
- Amrita, Nirvair Neeru (2014) “A Novel Approach for Medical Image Stitching Using Ant Colony Optimization”, International journal of Engineering research and Applications (IJAIR), 4(5): 21-28
- Amrita (2016) “Role of image processing techniques for the detection of diseases in agriculture sector- A review”, International conference on international trends in computing (ITC), Punjabi university, Patiala
- Amrita and Lakhwinder kaur (2016) “A study of various models for the detection of digital image forgeries, 19th Punjab science congress, Mohali
- Amrita and Nirvair Neeru (2016) “Medical image stitching of X-ray images using ant colony optimization-A boon for trauma patients, 19th Punjab science congress, Mohali
Awards and Honors:
- Maulana Azad national fellowship, UGC, 2016-2019
- 1st Distinction in Master’s degree, 2011-2013